Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wait, how many shirts do I REALLY need to pack??!?

From right now I have 3 days and 9 hours till I board a plane for NYC. I have a fun weekend planned with SV and Zuparko, but until then I have work to do. I keep packing, folding, sorting all of the items I think I need then adding or subtracting. I am almost there. My closet is the cleanest it has ever been since I moved in. I pray the maintenance guys come in tomorrow to fix not only the broken oven but also the light in the closet that has not worked in 8 months.

Today when I got home from work it was a lovely sunny afternoon so I sat in my papasaun chair to read with the window open blowing in a light breeze and Ness curled up on my lap. Eventually we fell asleep. For the next 55 days I'm going to miss these afternoons but hopefully when I get back Ness will remember who I am so we can fall asleep reading again.

My nerves are subsiding, mostly because there is to much to do before I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment