Saturday, June 4, 2011

Less than two weeks

I am in the final days of the school year and that nervous ball of energy in my belly is growing larger. Today I took the backpack, on loan to me from my dear friend Shannon, for a test run around my apartment. After stuffing it full of mostly dirty clothes to try and get a feel for a fully stuffed bag I feel good. I also realized my packing list is way too large. I was toying with the thought of bringing my laptop with me on my trip but that went out thewindow once I realized the weight of everything I need for my trip on my back; taking the laptop is a terrible idea (I should have taken Andy's advice). It'll take a lot to get used to for having so much weight on my back when I travel.

I have a new girl to stay at my apartment. I may meet her beforehand which would be helpful. Sadly for the four days I am in NYC KT Hartman will be out of town but I'll have Henry and I will get to spend LOTS of time with Zuparko. If you are a friend reading this who lives in NYC and would like to see me, tell me! My dates in NYC are 18th - 22nd.

End of the school year and goodbye parties are all lined up, I just need to make sure I get everything done that needs to be done. I need another pair of pants. I need more kitty food. I need to scrub the heck out of all my floors. I need to do loads of laundry. Want to help?


Oh, and I got a summer haircut. Like it?


No comments:

Post a Comment