Thursday, January 17, 2013

Things are happening in six months

Six months.  Barely.  Then EVERYTHING changes.

First stress point.  If you can believe it, is..... Ness and her rabies history.  I have no idea if she has had her initial vaccination when she was a kitten because I know nothing about her past.  She needs to have her initial vaccination six months before she leaves, which should have been two weeks ago.  ARG.  But if she already had it, she is in the clear and only needs a booster which I have lots of time to do.  This totally messes up my potential timeline of me shipping her off mid-June, going to Europe, then meeting her in NZ after quarantine.

I never thought it would be this stressful.  And I haven't even gotten to the saving enough money bit or selling off all my worldly possessions yet!  I have a long road ahead of me.  Prayers, cat advice, and donations of wine or money happily accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment