Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Looking ahead to 2013 in NZ

Happy New Year friends and family! I trust everybody enjoyed their midnight in whatever way they saw fit (for me it was ordering in some Thai food, skyping with Guy, and going to bed at 12:30am).

As this exciting new year of my life starts I would like to put out a plea to my loved ones to help get me to my goal of living over seas in New Zealand. It's no small feat to raise this much money in six months. This is where I need all of your help. Think back on all those times in your life I have helped you move, baby/car/house-sat for you, bought you a drink, took you to or from the airport, talked to you all day or night about inane conversation topics. Maybe we just cried together. If any of those things apply to us, or if you just love to support those you know in achieving their dreams, please consider donating to my moving fund. All the money donated into my PayPal account goes directly to my Schwab savings fund that I will not be touching until the visa is settled, Ness needs her plane fare, and I am crossing the border. All money will be used for good. Consider me your Frodo who needs to get safely back to the Shire to live a happy and healthy life.

Here is a handy PayPal giving app I made!

Thanks in advance for your love and support. Stay tuned to me either giving away my things or selling them for cheap. No matter what, once I am in NZ I will be sending postcards, updating this blog often, and missing you all. My departure date looks to be around mid-June. Holy cow!


1 comment: