Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Rolling with the punches of life

Due to unfortunate circumstances I won't be able to attend my man-friends' brother's wedding in Poland this summer.  It also means we won't have a romantic getaway to Paris, or Greece, or Italy, or whatever warmer-than-SF location you can think of.  On the upside to this sadness, my summer expenses has decreased dramatically.

The new(er) plan:  Ship my beloved cat (who so bravely got TWO vaccinations today!) near the end of June then I would fly, one-way, to Christchurch in the beginning of July to start my new exciting life.

Things happen in life and sometimes you have to accept that you do not know the universe's full plan for you.  There is a lot ahead of me and I even though I might worry, I know it's all for the best.  I'm leaving a warm and loving community to build a new one.  A girl can never have too many friends, AMIRITE?

No comments:

Post a Comment