Sunday, April 7, 2013

Artless

Today I took another step in getting ready for my move:  I took down all my art.  My walls are now as barren as when I first moved in.  The only joy I have on my walls are some lousy cheap blue target curtains I bought 8 years ago.  I never knew I loved art so much until I had to take it all down.

My closet is even more clean after a major Goodwill donation.  I can see the floor in there!  (Much to Ness' dismay, she has no dirty clothes to lay on)

86 days to go.  Feels like I just moved in.  It's an odd limbo.  All I can do is treasure those small moments I have and keep eating this dark chocolate and almond bar.

Thank goodness I have this lovely piece of art my (work)friend Dasha gave me ;)  It will be the first framed piece of art in my future Kiwi home.


No comments:

Post a Comment