Monday, March 4, 2013

Two more check boxes checked off

Today I told all the faculty and staff at work that I will be leaving.  I didn't cry but I did get flustered. It will be hard to leave this strong community I have been a part of for six years.  My boss backs me up and said that she will write a letter of recommendation.  It's a step mostly because I applied for my first job and I still have not set a foot on NZ soil.  It's a receptionist job in a maternity ward at a hospital that fully supports holistic birth.  OMG.  Here is to hoping that I even hear back from them, but it never hurts to put myself out there.

Secondly, I bought health insurance for my entire first year in NZ!  Only $250usd too!  This was the last detail of the requirements to my working holiday visa.  As long as I don't get deported from any countries or develop a serious illness that require regular hospitalization... I'm all set!

PS Don't forget to keep for fingers crossed for Ness' test results.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment