Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The next 49 hours

I leave for Spain in 13 hours. I have spent every moment I have had since coming home from my high school reunion cleaning, packing, trying not to stress.

This trip, unlike last year, is much less stressful. Probably because I have not planned out as much but also because I feel like it happened so darn fast. I almost forgot to pack my camera. Lemme go do that now. .... Packed.

I land around 7pm on Thursday and knowing myself I probably won't sleep on the plane so I can just crash when I get to my hostel. Im not totally sure what metro i need to get on when I land but I'm sure I can figure it out.

Wish me luck. Wish Ness happiness because goodness knows I'm not her favorite human for leaving AGAIN. Wish me a fast flight. I'll miss you all while I'm gone but I'll be blogging more than usual because I bought myself an iPad. Squee! So indulgent.

Next time you hear from me I'll be sweating in Madrid!

No comments:

Post a Comment