Thursday, February 24, 2011

A few thoughts from PR

I am sitting in a hotel in Vieques, just outside of Puerto Rico and here are some thoughts on traveling.

1. I miss my bed. Seems like a common thing and that is because it is so true! Nothing ever beats your own sheets.

2. It is hard to explore anything in groups.

3. I'm getting used to being in heat but I still don't like it.

4. I am looking forward to traveling with a future SO to do all those romantic things that don't work alone (for example, paddleboats....).

5. Local PR food is amazing. Just amazing.

6. Older PR men like me. A lot. I don't feel the same about them.

7. Traveling anywhere with 27 8th graders sucks, no matter what.

2 comments:

  1. heh, heh, "being in heat."

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear anonymous. i'm keeping it in. i think it's funny. love, ann.

    ReplyDelete